The following answer comes from the Acne Help Guide.
Is Acne Caused By Food?
- Certain foods can definitely play a role in whether or not an individual will breakout
- Example 1: Soda can cause dehydration. Dehydration can lead to acne.
- Example 2: Milk has a high iodine content. Iodine is linked to causing acne.
Solution: Do you have food allergies?
- Stay away from certain foods that you believe cause you to breakout.
- Research the idea behind the diet - acne connection to learn more.
- Understand that everyone is different.
- Foods that cause you to breakout may not cause someone else to.
- Read Acne Free in 3 Days for a natural, free* cure.
Benefits from above solution
- May no longer need to use topical or oral treatments.
- Save money.
- Be healthier.
By taking everything you learned in this article, I hope that you'll understand that acne is sometimes caused by the food that you eat.
On the same note, I'll say this... Don't believe what the companies tell you! Remember, they want your money. Make sure you figure out everything for your self and develop your own opinions.
Benefits by following my solution - By curing your acne naturally, you will no longer need to use acne products. This saves you big money. Furthermore, you'll likely be healthier, by avoiding those nasty foods which caused you to breakout in the first place.